WHAT ARE MY TICKET OPTIONS?
- For $12 you can buy a Saturday or Sunday day pass that gets you access to:
- The exhibitor area and activities on the day of your pass
- Music performances on the day of your pass
- Food vendors
- Bar area (21+ only)
- Plus re-entry on the day of your pass
- For $20 you can buy a weekend pass that gets you all of the above on both days. Specifically:
- Access to the exhibitor area and activities both Saturday and Sunday
- Music performances Saturday day/night and Sunday day
- Food vendors
- Bar area (21+ only)
- Plus re-entry on both days
- For $50 you can buy a weekend pass that gets you all of the above plus two nights of camping. Specifically:
- Campground access starting Friday, June 10 between 5-8pm
- One GA 2-Day event pass covering Saturday + Sunday, June 11-12
- (*All other passengers/campers must buy their own GA 2-Day passes!)
- Access to exhibitor area and activities Saturday + Sunday
- Access to music performances Saturday day/night + Sunday day
- Food vendors
- Bar area (21+ only)
- Plus re-entry on both days
ARE KIDS ALLOWED? AND DO THEY NEED A TICKET?
Children 12 and younger can attend the Fort Desolation Rendezvous FREE with a ticket-holding adult.
WILL TICKET PRICES GO UP AT ANY POINT?
IF I BUY A WEEKEND PASS, DO I NEED TO SHOW MY TICKET BOTH DAYS?
Yes. You’ll need to show your ticket in the Eventbrite app or as a printout as you arrive, but you’ll be given a wristband at check-in that can then also act as your ticket.
ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
In the unlikely case that we have to cancel the Fort Desolation Rendezvous, we’ll refund your ticket. In the unlikely case that we have to reschedule it, we’ll honor your ticket for the rescheduled date.
DOES CAMPING COST EXTRA?
Yes, but not much. A ticket to the event costs just $12 a day (or $20 for both days). And for only $50 you can buy a weekend pass that gets you access to the event both days, plus two nights of camping.
WILL THERE BE WATER, POWER HOOKUPS OR DUMPSTERS ON SITE?
There’s only dry camping at Fort Buenaventura Park, with no water, power or sewer hookups in the campground. However, we’ll have drinking-water stations inside the Rendezvous event. And there will be a dumpster on site for depositing your collected trash on your way out. Please bring everything you need with you to the campground and pack out everything you pack in, including garbage.
ARE THERE BATHROOMS ON SITE?
Yes, Fort Buenaventura park has permanent bathrooms at the main entrance to the park. Additionally, there will be plenty of port-a-potties throughout the campground and event area.
ARE CAMPING SPOTS ASSIGNED? OR FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED?
Camping spots at the Rendezvous are NOT assigned in advance. They’re first-come, first-served. So if you’re attending with a group, you’ll want to show up together since there will be no way to save space for campers that don’t arrive with you.
WHEN CAN I ARRIVE AT THE CAMPGROUND? AND WHEN DO I HAVE TO LEAVE?
Campground access starts Friday, June 10 between 5-8pm. And checkout is Sunday, June 12 by 3:30pm.
IS THERE A LIMIT TO PEOPLE OR VEHICLES IN A GIVEN CAMPING SPOT?
There are no designated camping spots. As long as the driver of each vehicle in the campground has purchased a GA 2-Day + Vehicle Camping Pass and all OTHER passengers in that vehicle have purchased their own GA 2-Day passes, you’re all good. Just keep in mind that camping is first-come, first-served. Simply camp where you find room in the campground.
IS THERE A VEHICLE SIZE LIMIT FOR CAMPING?
There will be plenty of camping space at the park, but it’s a heavily forested area and we’re not selling individual camping spots of a particular size. The campground is ideal for overland rigs with rooftop tents and vehicles pulling small to medium travel trailers (up 15-20 feet long). We don’t recommend RVs or campers longer than 30 feet long, as the trees may make it too difficult to navigate.
CAN I HAVE A CAMPFIRE ON THE PROPERTY?
Fires are allowed only in designated fire pits, above-ground fire pits, stoves and grills. And they must be watched at all times. (However, if there’s a local fire ban at the time of the event, no fires will be allowed at Fort Buenaventura Park.)
CAN I HAVE A PROPANE STOVE AT MY CAMPGROUND?
CAN I HAVE A GENERATOR AT MY CAMPING SPOT?
In an effort to make the camping experience as enjoyable as possible for all campers, generators may only be run between 8am and 7pm when other campers are likely to be away from camp enjoying the Rendezvous. But even during these hours, we ask that you only use your generator when it’s absolutely needed. Generators may NOT be run between 7pm and 8am.
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS TO THE CAMPGROUND?
Yes! But no outside food or drinks are allowed in the Rendezvous event area.
WILL THERE TRASH CANS AT THE CAMPGROUNDS?
No, but we’ll have a dumpster on site where you can deposit your collected trash.
CAN I GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN MY CAMPING SPOT AND THE RENDEZVOUS THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND?
Yes. All ticket holders may access the campground during the regular operating hours of the Rendezvous event but will need to show their pass upon re-entry to the Rendezvous grounds and may be subject to search upon each reentry.
WHAT ARE THE CAMPGROUND RULES?
- No saving spots for other campers. Camping is first-come, first-served.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- No illegal substances of any kind.
- No firearms, weapons or other projectile items are allowed in the park, including but not limited to: BB guns, air guns, paintball guns, pellet guns, sling shots, archery, pistols and rifles.
- No fireworks or explosives whatsoever.
- All vehicles must maintain a 5mph speed limit when driving through the campground, and 10mph throughout the rest of the park.
- No vehicles may enter or leave the campground after 8pm on both Friday June 10th and Saturday June 11.
- Generators can be run only between 8am and 7pm, but please keep them to a minimum and only run them when absolutely needed so as not to disturb other campers. Generators may NOT be run between 7pm and 8am.
- No excessive noise. A small music speaker is okay, but please respect your neighbors. And no drums, please.
- Do not dump or drain gray or black water in the park.
- Fires are allowed only in designated fire pits, above-ground fire pits, stoves and grills. And they must be watched at all times. (However, if there’s a local fire ban at the time of the event, no fires will be allowed at Fort Buenaventura Park.)
- No chopping, cutting, carving or otherwise damaging any trees or plants in the park.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF THE EVENT?
The Rendezvous will go from 9am-5pm on Saturday, June 11 and from 9am-3pm on Sunday, June 12.
WILL THERE BE ACCESS FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES?
We’ll offer ADA parking with a state-issued license plate or hang tag, as well as ADA bathroom access at the Rendezvous. Service animals are also allowed on leash.
WILL THERE BE PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE RENDEZVOUS?
Yes. Parking is free and will be clearly marked at Fort Buenaventura Park.
WHAT TIME CAN I ARRIVE AT THE EVENT?
Campground access starts Friday, June 10 between 5-8pm. And camping checkout is Sunday, June 12 by 3:30pm. Anyone not camping may access the Rendezvous between 9am-5pm on Saturday, June 11 and between 9am-3pm on Sunday, June 12.
DO I NEED MY I.D TO ENTER THE RENDEZVOUS?
You’ll need your government-issued ID, driver’s license or passport to enter the Rendezvous. And you’ll definitely need it to prove you’re over 21 if you want to drink alcohol at the event.
IS THERE RE-ENTRY INTO THE RENDEZVOUS?
Yes. You may re-enter the event on the day your ticket covers with your ticket or wristband.
ARE CAMPING CHAIRS ALLOWED INSIDE THE RENDEZVOUS?
You’re welcome to bring low-profile, folding camping chairs inside the rendezvous, particularly for watching the live music. Just no tall lawn chairs or other seating.
WHAT CAN I BRING INSIDE THE EVENT?
- Small bag/backpack (no bigger than 18” tall, 13” wide and 8” when packed) with one main pocket/opening for easy searching
- Low-profile lawn chair for the concert area
- Empty water bottle or hydration pack (NOT glass) for filling at our free water stations
- Bug spray
- Baby stroller if needed
- Cell phone
- Basic point-and-shoot camera
- Any necessary prescription(s) with your personalized pharmacy label attached
- Any over-the-counter medications needed for that particular day
- Portable cell-phone charger
WHAT CAN’T I BRING INSIDE THE EVENT?
- NO bag bigger than 18” tall, 13” wide and 8” when packed
- NO umbrellas or shade structures
- NO outside food or beverages
- NO coolers
- NO glass containers of any kind
- NO cigarettes (but vaping devices and e-cigarettes are allowed)
- NO alcohol of any kind (but we’ll have alcohol for sale in specific areas of the event)
- NO illegal substances of any kind
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO fireworks or explosives of any kind
- NO pets/animals
- NO selfie sticks
- NO professional audio or video recording devices, including detachable lenses, tripods, GoPros, mounts, drones, etc.
- NO unauthorized marketing materials including flyers, stickers, samples or other giveaways
WILL THERE BE A LOST-AND-FOUND?
Yes! If you don’t see it, ask a Fort Desolation employee/volunteer where to find it. If you realize you’ve lost something after the event, email us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know if we found it.
CAN I SMOKE AT THE RENDEZVOUS?
No cigarette smoking is allowed at the Fort Desolation Rendezvous. However, vaping devices and e-cigarettes are allowed.
WHAT IF I GET SICK BEFORE OR AT THE EVENT?
If you get sick right before or at the Rendezvous and particularly if you’re diagnosed with COVID-19 or another easily communicable condition, please don’t attend. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work out a refund for you.
WILL THERE BE FIRST AID AT THE RENDEZVOUS?
Between 9am-5pm on Saturday, June 11 and 9am-3pm on Sunday, June 12 at the event, the first aid tent will be clearly marked, and any Fort Desolation employee or volunteer will be able to point you in the right direction.
WILL BAGS OR VEHICLES BE SEARCHED?
Every person, bag and vehicle are subject to search upon arrival at the Fort Desolation Rendezvous. If you refuse to be searched, you won’t be allowed to enter the Rendezvous and we won’t be able to refund you. This goes for the campgrounds as well.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Dogs are allowed into the Rendezvous on a leash, as long as you clean up after them everywhere you go.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AVAILABLE AT THE RENDEZVOUS?
Absolutely. We’ll have a variety of food trucks inside the Rendezvous Saturday during the day and evening and Sunday during the day.
WILL THERE BE WATER STATIONS AND OTHER BEVERAGES?
For sure! Please bring your own empty, non-glass water bottle into the Rendezvous and fill it up with water as needed. You’ll also be able to buy sodas and such from our food trucks, and individuals over age 21 will be able to buy and drink alcohol in designated areas.
WILL ALCOHOL BE SERVED?
Yes! But, of course, only for those with a government ID showing that they’re over 21, and only in designated 21+ areas.
WILL THERE BE VEGETARIAN AND/OR GLUTEN-FREE FOOD?
Yes, there will be some vegetarian and gluten-free options in our food trucks. But please email us at email@example.com if you have severe food allergies and feel the need to bring in some kind of snack that suits your needs. Otherwise, no outside food is allowed inside the Rendezvous.
WILL THERE BE FORT DESOLATION MERCH FOR SALE?
WILL YOU HAVE ATMS ON SITE?
No, but you’ll find plenty nearby in Ogden.
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS TO THE RENDEZVOUS?
No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the Rendezvous, but if you purchase a camping pass, you may bring your own food and drinks to that area. If you have severe food allergies and would like to bring a snack that suits your needs inside the Rendezvous, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it.
WILL THERE BE BATHROOMS AT THE RENDEZVOUS?
Yes, Fort Buenaventura park has permanent bathrooms at the main entrance to the park. Additionally, there will be plenty of port-a-potties throughout the campground and Rendezvous event area.
ARE YOU ACCEPTING VENDORS OR EXHIBITORS FOR THE RENDEZVOUS?
IS THE RENDEZVOUS RAIN OR SHINE?
It sure is!
CAN I TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEO AT THE RENDEZVOUS?
You can take photos and video with a smartphone or a small point-and-shoot camera. Just not with any sort of professional audio or video recording device, and no detachable lenses, tripods, GoPros, mounts, drones, etc. are allowed.
HOW DO I REQUEST MEDIA ACCESS?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll let you know.
HAVE A QUESTION WE DIDN’T COVER HERE?
Ask away at firstname.lastname@example.org